Salary: Between £17,100 and £19,500
Front of House Administrator
Oldfield Park, Bath
£17,100 – £19,500
12 month fixed term
We are looking for a front of house administrator to join our established company support team. You’ll have a range of responsibilities which will help to keep our offices ticking along nicely. There will be plenty of opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience, and to grow within the company.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- meeting and greeting visitors and providing hospitality
- dealing with post
- booking accommodation and travel
- ensuring kitchen areas are well stocked and kept tidy
- providing front line service for all incoming calls
- providing technical support to customers logging into our software (don’t worry, full training will be provided)
- general office administration ie events, organising training and assisting with recruitment administration
- administration support for various teams, when time allows
- maintaining accurate records
- diary management, scheduling appointments and booked calls
- ordering supplies
At the moment we are all working remotely, due to Government guidance around covid, so this role will initially be based at home. You will be fully supported by our team to get you set up to work from home. Due to the lack of a physical front of house, duties will be slightly different for the meantime. We will return to our lovely offices, as soon as it is safe to do so.
Get in touch if:
- you have a passion for excellent customer service
- you’re renowned and admired for your organisational skills
- you’re conscientious with an extraordinary eye for detail, and are a firm believer that anything worth doing is worth doing well
- you are flexible, value variety and enjoy life in a fast-paced working environment
- you’re unflappable, level-headed and able to prioritise and multitask
- you’re a true team player
- you’re a great communicator and a real people-person; friendly, professional and helpful
- preferably you know your way around Google Docs
- you are someone who takes initiative and is a great self starter
We are a growing software company based at unique offices in Oldfield Park, Bath. Our life’s work is creating technology that changes what’s possible for clinicians and patients, with a focus on NHS mental health services. We offer a phenomenal working environment, exciting opportunities to learn new skills, and an excellent package of benefits including:
- free parking (when we get back into our offices)
- personal training budget for self development
- free onsite gym
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Mayden has a flat management structure, with team members working together and supporting one another. There’s plenty of opportunity to carve your own path. Alignment with our values – transparency, collaboration, contribution and forward thinking – is important to us. We would welcome hearing about what you might bring that would be a little different. If you are someone who wants to change a bit of the world for the better, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
Full time, 37.5 hours, Mon – Fri 10am to 6pm.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note this role will initially be based remotely due to government guidance around covid, but will be based fully in our offices in Bath as soon as it’s safe to do so.
Please upload your CV and covering letter. Tell us what you’re passionate about and what you would bring to Mayden. We are expecting a lot of interest in this exciting opportunity and we will be reviewing applications as soon as they come in. So please apply as soon as possible!
Closing Date – Thursday 3rd December 2020
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
If this role isn’t for you, but you like the sound of working at Mayden, please keep checking our website for some more exciting opportunities coming soon!