Salary: £25,000- £28,000 (based on experience)
Location: Oldfield Park, Bath
About the role
We’re looking for a self-starting, enthusiastic and driven individual to join our friendly and busy marketing team. As a campaign marketer, you’ll get stuck into a variety of marketing projects designed to engage our current and potential customers, and to build our brand presence in established and new markets. If you have experience in a marketing campaign or customer acquisition role, we’d love to hear from you.
As campaign marketer you will;
- Produce persuasive, on-brand communications to drive engagement of customers and potential customers with our company and products
- Work with customer acquisition and market development teams across Mayden to engage with potential customers, increase engagement and sales
- Plan, execute and optimise multi-channel communication campaigns and support a programme of test campaigns for new markets
- Work with the marketing team to create compelling content, including supporting video production and posting on our websites and via social media
- Analyse customer acquisition and campaign data, reporting on campaign performance and developing new audience insights to fuel growth
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing content and performance, and enhance creativity and innovation
- Support development of the data collection and consent process for our prospecting and customer acquisition
- Support our presence at industry conferences and delivery of our own external events to engage potential customers and other stakeholders
- Work with the marketing team on tracking key competitors in our established and potential markets and sharing insights across the organisation
- Be a brand ambassador for Mayden
If you have a customer-centric mindset with experience of executing and optimising marketing campaigns for business growth in existing and new markets then our marketing team would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a team member who is:
- A confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple priorities effectively
- Able to understand our audiences and empathise with their motivations
- Keen to learn quickly, step outside their comfort zone and seek feedback
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with change
- Data-driven, confident with numbers and analytical
- Committed to supporting the team and willing to volunteer to help where needed
- Passionate about the work Mayden does as well as the marketing we produce
Skills and experience:
- Experienced in a customer acquisition or marketing position – ideally in a B2B or healthcare setting, but this is not essential
- Experienced in planning and executing optimised multi-channel marketing campaigns and events to engage potential customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a persuasive communicator
- Experienced in applying analytics to campaigns and with an understanding of the use of test and learn practice to improve marketing communications
- Competent in the use of marketing software, such as MailChimp, to build and manage email marketing campaigns
Our life’s work is creating digital technology that changes what’s possible for clinicians and patients, with a focus on NHS mental health services. At Mayden, we have a flat management structure and a coaching culture, with team members working together and supporting one another to make things happen.
We offer a great working environment with an excellent package of benefits including:
- Personal training budget for self development
- Free onsite parking
- Free onsite gym
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private health insurance
We offer a host of opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience, and to grow within the company.
Alignment with our values – transparency, collaboration, contribution and forward thinking – is important to us. If you’re someone who wants to change your corner of the world for the better, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
Hours and location
This permanent opportunity is based in Bath. We have been working remotely, in line with Government guidance around Covid-19, and are now starting to transition back to working in our lovely offices in Oldfield Park while ensuring we do so safely. The role involves occasional travel.
The position is full time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, although part time can be considered and Mayden is open to flexible working requests where appropriate. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please upload your CV and covering letter.
In your covering letter, please demonstrate how your skills and experience meet the role detailed in this job advert. Please also tell us what you’re passionate about and what you would bring to the marketing team and to Mayden. We are anticipating a lot of interest in this exciting role and we will be reviewing applications as soon as they come in, so please apply as soon as possible.
Closing date: Monday 23rd August 2021
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
If this role isn’t for you, but you like the sound of working at Mayden, please keep checking our website for some more exciting opportunities coming soon.