Salary: £20,000+ DOE
Location: Oldfield Park, Bath
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated and positive individual with a good sense of humour to join our Account Management Team. We are responsible for the day to day management of Mayden’s new and existing customer accounts, including many NHS services. We are a friendly and outgoing team supporting a wide range of customers needs in a very busy environment. Being open-minded to an evolving role in a growing business is key.
Delivering this role you will:
- offer face to face and remote support (email, telephone, web-based, on-site) advising and assisting with a wide range of customer enquiries and requests
- liaise closely with customers, building strong relationships with them and providing the highest standards of customer service to help them get the most from our products
- have opportunities to really get to know our customers through onsite visits. You will review their current use of our products and make recommendations to really help them maximise their product experience
- collaborate regularly with the other Account Management Team members as well as multi-disciplinary teams across the company to assist and inform investigations and contribute to development proposals
We are a looking for a team member who is:
- a conscientious, enthusiastic team player who will help us maintain and develop customer relationships with providers of primary mental health care
- able to demonstrate strong literacy and numeracy skills
- excellent at communication with an exceptional telephone manner
- friendly and confident, with the ability to multi-task and excel in organising and prioritising your workload
- great at problem-solving and have a keen eye for detail
- able to demonstrate IT competency, as this is an essential requirement of the role
Essential and desirable skills are listed below.
- experience in a customer service role
- evidence of strong IT literacy
- exceptional telephone manner
- strong communication skills
- minimum 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English, grades A-C (or equivalent)
- exceptional organisational skills and ability to multitask
- willing to conduct national onsite customer visits
- experience using CRM and/or patient management software
- full, clean UK driving license with access to a vehicle
- A Level A-C or equivalent
- awareness of Agile working principles
Hours and location
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK as we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role.
You will need to be able to work flexibly in order to cover core hours and allow for onsite visits as the role involves occasional travel.
Although we are currently working remotely due to Covid-19, this role will be based in our offices in Oldfield Park, Bath when we are able to return to our HQ.
The position is for a full time staff member, 37.5 hours, Mon – Fri.
Our life’s work is creating technology that changes what’s possible for clinicians and patients, with a focus on NHS mental health services.
Mayden has a flat management structure and a coaching culture, with team members working together and supporting one another to make things happen.
We offer a great working environment with an excellent package of benefits including:
- personal training budget for self development
- free onsite gym
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the option to purchase another 5 days after 2 years of employment
- private health insurance
Alignment with our values – transparency, collaboration, contribution and forward thinking – is important to us. If you’re someone who wants to change your corner of the world for the better, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
At Mayden we offer a host of opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience, and to grow within the wider company too. If you think this role is right for you, get in touch.
To apply for this role:
Please upload your CV and covering letter. Tell us what you’re passionate about and what you would bring to the Account Management Team, and to Mayden. We are anticipating a lot of interest in this exciting role and we will be reviewing applications as soon as they come in, so please apply as soon as possible.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
If this role isn’t for you, but you like the sound of working at Mayden, please keep checking our website for more great opportunities coming soon.