We are seeking a Data Analyst / ETL Developer / BI Developer, based at our office in the vibrant city of Bath.
Building advanced web applications for the healthcare industry, Mayden is driven by a mission to improve the way that healthcare is delivered by staff and experienced by patients, with a focus on NHS mental health services.
Mayden offers a forward thinking, agile and friendly working environment in a stunning Georgian townhouse, along with an excellent package of benefits including substantial training, competitive salary, bonus, company pension and private health insurance.
Joining as a Data Analyst / ETL Developer / BI Developer you will design and develop industry leading insights into performance monitoring, influenced by customer requests. Expect to resolve detailed queries from customers and design solutions to enhance our current product suite. You may be required on occasion to migrate new client data into the software. Within your role, you will collaborate with both internal staff and customers who require assistance with data related issues.
This job might be for you if…
- you have an analytical mind with the ability to learn fast
- you are adaptable and willing to facilitate continuous improvement
- you are a true team player with excellent communication skills
- you have excellent prioritisation and self-organisation skills
Skills and experience
You will have…
- good knowledge of Excel or similar
- previous experience in a data-centric role
- some exposure to MySQL or other relational databases, including the ability to construct basic queries
Although training will be provided, it’d be great if you’re also experienced with…
- Tableau or other BI reporting packages
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration or other ETL packages
- Git or other source control software
- Exposure to any other programming languages
You might be statistically educated – either commercially or academically – with a willingness to learn new technologies.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE